The Chapter 1 for Class 10 Mathematics is about Real Numbers. This Chapter of Real Numbers has four sections, namely, Euclid’s Division Lemma or Algorithm, The Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic, Irrational Numbers and the Rational Numbers and their Decimal Expansions. However, in this section we are going to solve some Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) related to the topic Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic. This article contains Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) related to Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic with answers that is part of Chapter 1 of NCERT Mathematics Textbook for Class 10 (Real Numbers).
There will be four options for each question, and one of the four options is correct. An explanation will be provided for each question and will only appear after selecting any option. Class 10 students (NCERT or any other state or central committee) can practice these Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of mathematics.
I hope that the MCQ on Real Numbers (Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic) of Chapter 1, Class 10 mathematics have helped you. If you have any queries/issues related to MCQ on Real Numbers (Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic) with answers or have found any mistake in the answers, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Also, you can fill this form with your issues/queries/corrections.
- MCQ on Real Numbers – Euclid’s Division Algorithm – Class 10 Chapter 1 (NCERT)
- MCQ on Real Numbers – Rational Numbers and Their Decimal Expansion and Irrational Numbers – Class 10 Chapter 1 (NCERT)
- Real Numbers (Chapter 1, Exercise 1.1) – Class 10 Maths Solutions NCERT
- Real Numbers (Chapter 1, Exercise 1.2) – Class 10 Maths Solutions NCERT
- Real Numbers (Chapter 1, Exercise 1.3) – Class 10 Maths Solutions NCERT
- Real Numbers (Chapter 1, Exercise 1.4) – Class 10 Maths Solutions NCERT
- MCQ on Polynomials – Geometrical Meaning of the Zeros of a Polynomial (Part-1) – Class 10 Chapter 2 (NCERT)
Hi, my name is Abdur Rohman. By profession, I am an Electrical Engineer. I am also a part time Teacher, Blogger and Entrepreneur. The reason for starting this Website or Blog is mainly because I love teaching. Whenever I get time, I teach students/aspirants irrespective of their class or standards. More Info