The Chapter 15 of Class 10 Mathematics under the NCERT Syllabus is about the Probability. The Chapter discusses the Probability of various experiments, events, and their outcomes. This section covers the MCQ on Probability for practice.
This is Part 1 of MCQ on Probability which is chapter 15 of Class 10 Mathematics. This part contains 20 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and there are four options for each question. Out of the four options, only one option is correct. Choose the correct answer for all the questions and click on the submit button to get the results.
I hope part 1 of MCQ on Probability which is Chapter 15 of Class 10 Mathematics has helped you. If you have any queries/issues related to the MCQ on Probability or any other content of this website, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or fill the form here.
Thank you for taking part in this MCQ.
- MCQ on Probability (Part 2) – Class 10 Mathematics – Chapter 15 (NCERT)
- MCQ on Areas Related to Circles (Part 1) – Class 10 Mathematics – Chapter 12 (NCERT)
- MCQ on Areas Related to Circles (Part 2) – Class 10 Mathematics – Chapter 12 (NCERT)
- MCQ on Introduction to Trigonometry (Part 1) – Class 10 Mathematics – Chapter 8 (NCERT)
- MCQ on Introduction to Trigonometry (Part 2) – Class 10 Mathematics – Chapter 8 (NCERT)
Hi, my name is Abdur Rohman. By profession, I am an Electrical Engineer. I am also a part time Teacher, Blogger and Entrepreneur. The reason for starting this Website or Blog is mainly because I love teaching. Whenever I get time, I teach students/aspirants irrespective of their class or standards. More Info