The Chapter 2 for Class 10 Mathematics is about Polynomials. This Chapter of Polynomials has three sections, namely, Geometrical Meaning of the Zeros of a Polynomial, Relationship between Zeros and Coefficients of a Polynomial and the Division Algorithm of Polynomials. However, in this section we are going to solve some Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) related to the topic Geometrical Meaning of the Zeros of a Polynomial. This article contains Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) related to Geometrical Meaning of the Zeros of a Polynomial which is part of Chapter 2 of NCERT Mathematics Textbook for Class 10 (Polynomials).
There will be four options for each question, and one of the four options is correct. An explanation will be provided for each question and will only appear after selecting any option. Class 10 students (NCERT or any other state or central committee) can practice these Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of mathematics.
- MCQ on Polynomials – Geometrical Meaning of the Zeros of a Polynomial (Part-2) – Class 10 Chapter 2 (NCERT)
- Polynomials (Chapter 2, Exercise 2.1) – Class 10 Maths Solutions NCERT
- Polynomials (Chapter 2, Exercise 2.2) – Class 10 Maths Solutions NCERT
- MCQ on Real Numbers – Rational Numbers and Their Decimal Expansion and Irrational Numbers
- MCQ on Real Numbers – Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic
- MCQ on Real Numbers – Euclid’s Division Algorithm
Hi, my name is Abdur Rohman. By profession, I am an Electrical Engineer. I am also a part time Teacher, Blogger and Entrepreneur. The reason for starting this Website or Blog is mainly because I love teaching. Whenever I get time, I teach students/aspirants irrespective of their class or standards. More Info