The Chapter 2 of Mathematics for Class 10 (NCERT Syllabus) contains the ideas about Polynomials. The chapter is further subdivided into
- Zeros or Roots of a Polynomial
- Geometrical Meaning of the Zeros of a Polynomial
- Relationship between Zeros and Coefficients of a Polynomial and
- The Division Algorithm for Polynomials
However, in this section we are going to discuss about some Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) related to the topic Division Algorithm for Polynomials containing Dividends, Divisors, Quotients and Remainders. All the questions added in this part is as per the Chapter 2 of Mathematics Textbook for Class 10 based on NCERT Syllabus.
There will be four options for each question out of which only one option is correct. Explanation or solution for each question is provided and will only appear after completing the questions. This MCQ is best suited for the students studying in Class 10 (NCERT or any other state or central board).
- MCQ on Polynomials – Geometrical Meaning of the Zeros of a Polynomial (Part-2)
- MCQ on Polynomials – Geometrical Meaning of the Zeros of a Polynomial (Part-1)
- MCQ on Real Numbers – Rational Numbers and Their Decimal Expansion and Irrational Numbers
- Polynomials (Chapter 2, Exercise 2.1) – Class 10 Maths Solutions NCERT
- Polynomials (Chapter 2, Exercise 2.2) – Class 10 Maths Solutions NCERT
Hi, my name is Abdur Rohman. By profession, I am an Electrical Engineer. I am also a part time Teacher, Blogger and Entrepreneur. The reason for starting this Website or Blog is mainly because I love teaching. Whenever I get time, I teach students/aspirants irrespective of their class or standards. More Info